Revision "C", 05/06/2011
Your design and manufacturing partner!
of experienced engineering professionals represents a variety of industries and backgrounds. We have
combined our hardware, software, and product development talents to reduce your costs, improve your time to market, and save you
from temporarily growing your facilities and personnel.
Electrical Engineering and Technical Solutions
Adapticom is located in Raleigh, NC providing Electrical
Engineering services locally to Research Triangle Park (RTP), Durham,
Chapel Hill, and Wake Forest.
"Travel" and remote services provided to the Eastern SeaBoard and
entire U.S. Adapticom fills the gaps in client company resources,
project delivery, as well as hourly contracting, and providing
consulting services during
ventures into new markets.
Electrical Engineering Services
We provide contract Engineering Services in the following areas:
- Architecture of Electronic Subsystems
- High Speed Synchronous Digital Designs
- Design Implementations Utilizing FPGAs
- Initial Electrical Design
- Complete Prototype Builds
- PCB board - Test & Development
- Raw PCB Layout and Fabrication (including fine pitch)
- PCB assembly, including placement and soldering of fine pitch components
- Spice modeling for signal integrity
- Microcontroller firmware
- Code development C, C++, Java, & Perl
- FPGA development
- Design for manufacturability
- Design for test
- Design for EMC
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Initial Development
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Costing and Cost Reduction
- Certifications (Part 15, Part 68) and Mitigation Work
- Other Services
Adapticom electrical engineers utilize the latest tools to assist
clients in their product development. Designs are done in the client's
Enable your organization to capitalize on our expertise, by
providing engineering outsourcing, consulting services, hardware, software and internet application development services.
A wide variety of techniques exist to allow Adapticom engineers to
quickly create efficient economical designs.
Adapticom seeks to enhance the client experience and improve products
by more highly integrating designs. Utilization of the most
and advanced programmable and reconfigurable digital, analog, and mixed
signal devices allows working designs to be created in very little
Recent advances in device integration have allowed the
propagation of reconfigurable
devices that encompass a wide variety of common board level
functions. The use of such devices has had a
significant positive effect on new product development.
Rather than adding components and complexity to the design,
these components reduce design overhead in a surprising number of ways:
- Reduced component count for simplified BOM.
- Reduced PCB space requirements.
- Increased design revision capability.
- Use of the same devices across multiple products or designs increases purchasing power and simplifies inventory requirements.
- Enhanced design re-use capabilities.
- Simplified R&D through programmable elements.
- Use of similar tools across devices and products reduces engineer educational efforts.
In today’s market, it’s not always necessary or advisable
to hire direct or onsite electrical design personnel. Let our
staff handle your engineering workload
and pay only for the engineering work needed. Avoid the payroll
expenses related to hiring direct employees, the high cost of onsite
contractors, and the inefficiencies of a periodically idle engineering
Adapticom is local to Raleigh, Durham, RTP, & Chapel Hill North
Carolina, and services the Continental U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
Electrical Enginering Services - Raleigh / Durham / RTP / Chappel Hill / NC / North Carolina Electrical Engineering
| New Product Development
| Design For Security
| Engineering Services
| FPGA Security
| New Product Development
| C. McCord Reference Page
Adapticom, Inc. © Copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.